Thursday, February 17, 2011

Refliction:)

1. Describe your team's game topic and talk about the most important concept you want your players to learn.
 wil i am doing the neiberhood shool closing down because one of my old schools is closing down.
2. How did the ideas you discussed in "Imagining Your Game" come together to help your team decide on a game topic?

I am by my self so I did neirberhood schools closing because one of my olds schools is closing down.

3. Tell us more about your team by saying who has what role, and how you work together.

I have the role of  ever thing because I am be my self4. What kind of research did you do to find information to express the game topic? Examples: books, films, web searches....etc.
I go to wikipeda and google and I read the acticles and wacthed videos of it

5. Explain the game play. What does the player have to do? i have not thought of one yet:(
6. Has this changed since you first started planning your game? How? yes because when I was with dajon we were working on baby animals and now I am doing schools that are closing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment