1.Who do you think this game was made for?
I think it was made for kids that know what they're doing.
2. What does the player see and do?
The players look around in rhe place they are in and what they try to do is keep them and there friends alive.
3. What are the rules and how do you win?
The rule is that you have to try to get Oregon and stay alive
4. What is the goal of the game?
The goal is to go to Oregon
5. What will the player learn by playing this game?
They will learn its hard to servive.
6. What makes this game fun for the player?
You get to learn who people back then used to live.
7. What kind of graphic/animation are in the game?
The animation is only one animal is an ox and when you hunt there is a lot more different games.The graphics are blary
8. What kind of sounds are in the game?
The sounds are boring they have no good sounds.
9. What makes this game special and unique?
The graphics and the music
10. Why will it sell?
I think it will sell because of the theme of the game is cool and interseting.